Sunday 11 August 2013

Concerns

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Alhamdulillah, for all the ni'mah that he had bestow upon us. Giving us the chance to breath today even when we know we dont deserve His Mercy because of all that we had sinned. O Allah, Your Mercy overpowers Your Anger. O Allah, Your Kindness overpowers Your Punishment. How bad i am as a slave, still being so ignorant. O Allah, forgive me forgive all my wrongdoings. Amin.

Yesterday, as i was scrolling down my Instagram, i came across someone's post regarding the price of a tin of baby milk. And guess whats the price? Its $97!!!!! Can you just imagine that??? How expensive it is???!! It was really concerning. For those newlywed and just got their first baby, it is surely a tough one for them. For me myself, i was really worried. Thinking of how financially stable i am. How am i saving up my money for future and the list goes on. Ya, im not even married. Neither am i engaged or what. But seriously, this is something important that i need to find out. I need to know. So i can make plans from now. How am i going to put aside some money for marriage, for after marriage etc.

Apart from that, this things really is such an eye opener for me. My mum once told me how my father usually buy two tin of milk for me and my sister but 'hutang' to the shop. It realhly wakes me up. What i knew is that im living a comfortable life now. No debt no anything. All is well alhamdulillah. But the sacrifices my parents made to build this marriage, to raise us up. Ya Allah it is too much. Im sure im being such a burden to them in the past and i cant afford to be a burden to them now. It really moves me. If only we know every single things our parents had done for us from the first day they are told they have a baby till now. It will be just ma syaa Allah. No words can describe how painful this journey is. But still, they regard us as a blessing from Allah. They never feel regret of having us. Ma syaa Allah. O Allah, grant them the highest paradise. The highest place to be with You. :')

Apart from that, i was talking with ayah regarding the price of resale house. Just imagine (okay no need to imagine, this is a reality haha) a price for 5 room resale flat is nearly half a million???!!!!! Its $537,000+++ wowwwwwwwwwwww!!! Im all speechless. How can a place that the roof is someone's floor and our floor is someone's roof be that expensive???? I was really shocked upon knowing this. In the past, when i knew this kind of things i will just be like oh okay. But now, its a no more oh okay, it is something that really worries me. O Allah, You are the controller of our rizq, make us feel contented with the rizq that You had bestowed on us. Fill it with Your Barakah. Amin.

Everything that is good is from Allah, and that is bad is from my own weaknesses. Sorry for posting in English, because i dont know right now my ideas are running in my head in english. Haha.
Wasalam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment